Thursday, March 16, 2006

My business trip

It was nice that the coach and boss found some amusements for themselves while I was busy with my important work in the capitol. But don't get me wrong, we had some play time. It wasn't all just lobbying the baby congress.

So here are some of my favorite leisure shots.

Here I am at the National Zoo. The boss wasted my time looking at a baby panda, but I politely excused myself to pursue my own interests.
Here's the Washington Monument (in the top right corner). There was some litter on the grounds, but I helped take care of that in short order, believe you me.
We stopped at a Mall that had a beautiful, sleek trash receptacle. You've got to admire that kind of classic style.
Here's the metro. Boss already mentioned our using it quite a bit.
The Smithsonian Museum is quite a remarkable place. Inside the Museum of Natural History there were some quite thought provoking exhibits.
At the airport I met some friends. This man didn't even appear to notice the brushed stainless steel beauty he was brusquely passing by.
William Sonoma had an interesting garbage... Apparently, fancy kitchens need fancy garbage receptacles. Who knew?
Well, that's all I have time to post about right now. I'll be putting up more of my photos later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boss. What a little cutie your son is. I am so glad your Mom told me of your Blog. I am enjoying reading about your family and your adventures. Aunt Betty

Boss said...

Aunt Betty! It's great to see you here. I love how blogging gives us a way to keep in touch with family and friends all over the place. I hope you'll keep coming back to see what Sam's up to, and let us know about your adventures as well!

MMA Lady said...

Hi, Sam! I am so happy that you have an interest in the cleanliness of the environment. I like all your pictures. You are an ambitious young man. Now, go get your Mom and Dad . . .

OH my gosh!!! I was laughing my head off, ya'll! That's the cutest and funniest thing I believe I have ever seen in my life!!!!

Taffy said...

When DC is reported as one of the cleanest cities, we will know who to thank!

Trick said...

Oh Hopkins Folks, you crack me up! I can't believe all those cute pictures of Sam and garbage cans!

Thank you for keeping in touch and sharing your cute boy.

Oh, the captions were the best.